Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photo Tour of the Hospital!

Nursing School where I work.
Patients waiting to pay at the cashier.
.

View of Hospital in front of adult medical ward, looking toward the Nursing school

Hospital looking towards an outpatient area, Xray, Insurance and administration.




 Above is a photo tour of the Bongolo Hospital where I work.... on the equator of Africa. It is in the tropical rain forest.

Today's Positives:
1. I had no car trouble getting to church at the Nzoundou Chapel this morning, unlike last week when there was car trouble with two different cars so I didn't make it to church.
2. I had company for lunch today. Our pilot flew four visitors and a patient down so I had all six of them for chili over rice lunch. Two of the visitors knew me from speaking at their church in Ketchikan, Alaska 22 years ago! The Pastor was one of the visitors and he told me that people in their church had prayed for me every Saturday for the past 22 years. No wonder I have stuck out working in Africa for so many years!!!
3. Tonight friends are coming over to watch American Idol with me. Don't tell me what is going on with the show because we are several weeks behind the actual showing. I get my TV via satellite and through South Africa.

I hope you're having as nice a Sunday as I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment