Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

BBQ Dinner for Nursing Graduates!

The Senior class of Nursing Students that I teach will graduate tomorrow. Last evening we had a BBQ dinner. Here are a few photos:



Here is a photo of the graduates plus professors.

Today's Positives:
1. We had a fun BBQ dinner last night. Played the game Mafia and the students seem to really love it.

2. Tomorrow is Nursing School graduation. I need to bake a cake this morning for the reception tomorrow.
3. My computer had the BSOD (blue screen of death) again yesterday but I have been able to save my important files off of it. There is a visiting surgeon here in Africa who will return to the States next weekend. He will take my computer there for repairs. The repairs will be covered by a prepaid service agreement.  I do have a small Netbook that I will be able to use until my main laptop returns.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment: