Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nursing School Graduation Photos!


This morning was Nursing School Graduation for the eight 3rd year students, seven women and one man. It was held at the local church, during the morning service. Here are some photos!

Graduates entering the church doing the African shuffle to music.
Graduates sitting on the front row of the church.

Hospital Staff sang two songs during the graduation service.
American Professors in the Nursing School. I am on the far right.
 
African and American Professors at the Nursing School.
 
Graduate nurses and me.












 Today's Positives:
1. Graduation and the reception afterward both went well.
2. The Power point that I did for the graduation reception went ok.
3. After being on my feet much of the day until 2pm, my left leg swelled more than it had for awhile but this evening it is back to it's "normal". Thanks to my new recliner!



By the way, green is NOT my color. I know, I know, it's St Patrick's Day, right? And I even have a wee bit o Irish  blood in me but what can I say, I wore green because it was the chosen cloth of the graduates!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment