Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Last Christmas!





This has been my Last Christmas in Africa!! On Saturday evening we had a Christmas Hymn sing at the O'Connor's home. (photo to left)










On Sunday was my last Christmas church service at Kanda Alliance Church. (Photo to right)
Christmas Eve I went down to Bongolo Church to watch some of the Christmas program which is always like a Variety Show with many songs, skits, choreographed dances, etc. 

Christmas morning Deborah Walker and I had breakfast together. I made an egg casserole and a coffee cake.


We then opened the gifts we had under the Christmas tree.


In the afternoon we had a Turkey meal with other Americans and one Canadian who work here at the Hospital.


There was also a Bible reading and the lighting of the last Advent Candle.


I have had a very nice last Christmas in Africa. By Christmas 2014 I plan to be living in the States and getting ready for Speaking Tour in January. Then then in the Summer of 2015 when I turn age 66 I plan to "Retire" or refocus on another ministry, yet to be determined.



No comments:

Post a Comment