Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Spring!

It is Spring but where I live in Gabon it is always warm with lots of flowers. Here is the Bougainvillea that is outside my house.








To the right see the red Hibiscus plant that is next to my
duplex. I also have peach Hibiscus in the yard but I prefer the red.









I understand that this orange flower is a Day Lily. Once they bloom, they do not stay around long... a day???





There is a Frangy Panny tree between my house and then next. It smells lovely when in bloom.







In my yard is also a Bird of Paradise flower.
It is not my favorite because it always seems to be covered with ants!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for the Sparkgoodie. I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Still think of you often

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete