Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Right Knee Brace!

Update from yesterday's blog. Many told me that they were praying that I would find a knee brace that fit.
Today Meladee Davis and I went looking for a brace that fit and we found one in the warehouse down by the tennis court. It is black, slips on like a sleeve but has metal braces on each side of my RIGHT knee. It is a good fit, not too tight but it does not slip down. This knee problem is on my RIGHT knee, not my LEFT knee which I broke last year. That knee is "fine", as fine as it is going to get. Now I have two knees to "nurse". It makes getting up and down from certain chairs more difficult but I'll figure it out. It is also harder to bend to pick up something from the floor. Looking at me getting in and out of the car is probably not a pretty picture. I can still drive. I imagine that I will need to wear this knee brace until my knee pain is gone. Thanks to those who have been praying for this new knee problem and also thanks to those who read my blog yesterday and have prayed that I find a brace that fit. Prayer answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment