Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What's Wrong with this Picture?

I took this photo in a church parking lot. What's wrong with this picture?



Today's Positives:
1. I am having a great trip in Minnesota, visiting relatives, friends and also speaking. I spoke last Sunday in one church and plan to speak this coming Sunday in another.
2. We had a wonderful mini Cousins' Reunion on Saturday with nearly 30 in attendance. I'll post a photo in another blog.
3. I'm staying at my brother Larry's home, but going out each day to meet friends. Some of these friends I've not seen for 5 years or so.

2 comments:

  1. Let me guess:
    1. The motorcycle is parked across the parking spaces
    2. There is no actual parking spaces for the handicap sign
    3. The sign by the building is not visible to anyone.
    4. This motorcycle would be hard to ride with only a right handlebar
    5. The motorbike would be hard to balance giving that both sides are different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although it seems not to be a parking spot, it was.... in the Parking lot for Dave MN church. Deb also took a photo, noticing that someone had parked there. She thought it might be their treasurer. The person knew it was supposed to be for the handicapped. It was a Saturday so he must have thought he would not be "caught".
      Carolyn

      Delete