Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Right Knee is OK!

My last update was letting you know that I had found a knee brace that fit my right knee (not the one that I broke last year). Well, I used it for two days but the brace irritated my skin so badly that I stopped using it. On Thursday of last week I noticed that I was having very little right knee pain. Since then I have taken NO PAIN MEDICINE for my right knee. That is over a week that I have been pain free!  I am careful not to twist it outward or I feel a twinge but otherwise I am not having the very painful knee that I had had for about three weeks. Thanks so much for praying. I know that it was because of being anointed with oil and prayed over and because of the prayers of hundreds of my prayer partners that I got over this "bout" of right knee pain which was due to a stretched knee ligament. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment