Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Halleluhia !

I just got word of some large donations to my Carolyn Thorson Vehicle Fund! When my old ISUZU TROOPER is sold, I will then have enough money to completely pay for the beautiful black NISSAN PATROL that is sitting in my garage! PRAISE THE LORD!

PRAISE the LORD:

For friends who have given money to my car fund during the past few years.

For friends who have prayed for my car fund during the past few years.

Thanks to everyone!

Pray:

That my old Isuzu Trooper be repaired quickly.

That when sold my Isuzu Trooper brings a good sale price.

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, I love the new look! Isn't it fun to play around with your blog? I'm praising God with you for the blessing of funds for your Patrol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cousin,
    Just wanted to say hello before I go out to the stable and ride my horse.
    Dave and I have been watching a few good movies at home lately. We both liked "Amazing Grace" and also an old classic Cary Grant film "I Was a Male War Bride".
    Dad is great and comes over to the stable every day.
    So long.

    ReplyDelete