Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Update! I'm back blogging!

Last night my nephew Joel and his family were passing through town on their way to CO. We had dinner together and I had so much fun seeing them.

Last week I spoke about Africa five days at a Vacation Bible School in Iowa. I spoke each evening to five different age groups. I'm back in Omaha and kind of glad that all my speaking is now over. I have no more planned and that is ok because I am busy otherwise.

My next few weeks will involve getting ready for two reunions. My 46th class reunion for my Nursing Class will be July 23 and I am on the committee of three to plan it. My family reunion will be the first weekend of August and I am on a committee of two to plan that.


I have not been blogging recently but I want to get back into it. This is a start!

1 comment:

  1. I’m passionate about creative details and people who love each other. I use a relaxed, friendly approach in my photography which allows me to tell a story and capture people’s personalities and emotions in a romantic, beautiful, authentic way. I achieve this through my wedding photography reportage candid style mixed with natural, stylish portraits and a keen eye for beauty. Wedding photography should not just be about photographing ‘stages’ of the day, but about telling an emotive and authentic love story.
    It is such an honour that our couples entrust Gala Photography to document their day, to ensure that for generations to come there are beautiful wedding images of the day, it’s not just memories of the couple, but of the whole story.
    I have posted some of wedding photos that we captured, please click arrow button in each album.

    ReplyDelete