Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Reunion!


Here is the whole Loren Thorson/Bardon clan!

Last weekend, August 7-9, we had our first ever Loren Thorson/Bardon reunion. We met at the Best Western Hotel in Nebraska City, Nebraska. All of my five brothers, their wives and some of their children and grandchildren were able to come. Also many of my step family (Bardons) were there for part or all of the reunion. We came from five States, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado and Missouri.
Here I am with my brothers Glenn, Bill, Larry and David. I used to be the tallest!Here is the Loren Thorson clan!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, just letting you know I'm checking up on you. I appreciate your blog even though you post pictures of me that make me look older than normal.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete