Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Update /STMO Coming to Bongolo

(Photo of Tim, Amanda Kelly and their family)

I wanted to say a quick “hi” from Bongolo Hospital. I’ve been busy teaching Pathology in the Nursing School, doing hospital bookkeeping and assisting in doing Mission bookkeeping. There is plenty to keep me busy.
Please continue to pray that my old vehicle get fixed and then sold. The Isuzu Trooper is located in Libreville and Arnie Solvig is trying to find someone to fix it. He will then put it “on the market” for selling it.
I am enjoying driving my new Nissan Patrol vehicle. I bought it September 2nd and its two month temporary registration paper has just about expired. The government has not yet issued the permanent Title for the vehicle though. Please pray that the Title for my new car be issued and get from Libreville to me down at the hospital as soon as possible so that I will be able to continue driving with up-to-date papers. Thanks.
November 15-16 I will be helping with a weekend seminar at the Memba Chapel. Please pray for planning for that two day seminar. Pastor Guy Patrick will participate. He is the Pastor at the Lebamba church. The Memba Chapel is an annex of that church.
We have had many visitors at the hospital this month. Seven people from Florida left just this morning. Six other visitors are still here. The STMO is planning to set up a Center here at the hospital. STMO stands for Short Term Mission Office. Tim and Amanda Kelly and their three children should arrive at Bongolo about March 1st to head up a Center for receiving visitors to our hospital. One prayer request for the Kelly family is that their house sells before they move to Gabon.

The website for information about STMO is: http://www.cmalliance.org/serve/stmo/?/stmo.jsp.
The Kelly family has their own website at: http://stmogabon.org/index.html.

Well, I promised you that this would be a quick Update. Thanks so much for your support financially through your gifts to the Great Commission Fund. Thanks for your prayer support.


No comments:

Post a Comment