Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Introduction

Hello,
My name is Carolyn Thorson. I am a missionary nurse at Bongolo Hospital in Gabon, Africa. I teach in the Bongolo Nursing School. I also am the hospital bookkeeper. I have served with the Christian and Missionary Alliance since 1975.

I have had two the other blogs. One did not permit me to add photos. The second one did allow photos but was not at all user friendly and did not always do what I wanted it to do. This was likely due to me not understanding the settings. I have just decided to use Blogger instead as I have worked with it before and think that it is user friendly.
I will be posting a variety of letters, photos, links, etc. I am the developer for the Bongolo Hospital website and blog but this one is for me.
Check out this blog for my news, views and photos.
Warmly (I live on the equator),
Carolyn

1 comment: