Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flight to PA

Just a quick note to let you all know that I arrived well in Pennsylvania. On Sunday night, all day Monday, I flew from Libreville to Casablanca to JFK in New York and then to Pittsburgh. I was picked up and driven for 1 1/2 hours to a small town in PA where my first tour church is located. Yesterday I went shopping, today I am working on tour messages and tomorrow I start tour. One of my suitcases was broken into, I think probably in Casablanca. It was gone through. The only thing I can think that is missing is a very small, inexpensive AM-FM radio. At least I have not found it yet in the other suitcases so perhaps that is gone. If there is something else gone, I haven't noticed. Thanks for so many who prayed for my trip and that my suitcases arrived with me, which they did! I am typing this on someone else's computer so do not have a  photo to add.

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn sorry you had a flat tire, was the road really bad or just a bad tire? trust you time in the states will be encouraging. Susie and i will be keeping you in our prayers.
    Mark and Susie Greene

    ReplyDelete