Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Birth of Two Babies!

On Christmas we celebrate the birth of Jesus. I had a nice Christmas Eve at my stepBrother's house. We had a snow storm that day but the snow stopped at 1pm so it did not hinder our evening plans of a Christmas Eve service at church and then a meal with presents.

On December 26th, the day after Christmas there was another birth. I now have a new Grandniece, Emery Noel. Her parents have been married for nine years, and then waited for ten days after her birth was "due'.

I've had a virus which brought quite a lot of coughing. I have spent a number of days at home and am getting back to normal but as I type this I am coughing.



Today's Positives:
1. My Christmas was nice.
2. My grandniece Emery Noel was born.
3. My cough is about done.

More soon ........................ in the New Year!  334 


No comments:

Post a Comment