Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Staying Away from Nursing School!

So why would  I be staying away from the Nursing School? I've still been going down to the hospital to check on half of the students who continue to work, even though the other half are on vacation. BUT, the nursing school itself is getting a make over. It has had bats living in the attic for YEARS so this week all the ceilings are coming down and new ceilings going up. The holes in the attic screens were patched so the bats can't get back in.  I'm allergic to bat dirt so I'm staying clear. I did take a few pictures though. These two photos were taken of the first room of the school after the plywood ceiling was down, while the bat dirt was being swept out. The second was of the men finishing up the new ceiling finishes in that room.





Three new ceiling fans will be installed in that large classroom. The one that was there before only helped the few people sitting in the center of the room. Now we profs will have our own fan as before we got no air!!! WooHoo!

Today's Positives:
1. The ceiling renovation project is happening this week in the Nursing School, including the installation of three new fans!
2. There are no nursing classes for the next four weeks so I have time to work on other projects. One project for me will be doing 20 hours of Continuing Education for my Nursing license renewal.
3. Our hottest season here on the equator is March and April and those months are nearing and end (not over but nearing an end).


No comments:

Post a Comment