Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Woodbridge Village Photos and "Joint Camp"!

Here are a few photos I took yesterday. The first one is of my apartment building.


Here is a photo of me in the Lobby-Library at the entrance of the apartment building.


Here is friend Nancy with my grocery cart of items bought. The cart is at the entrance of the building so residents can get their groceries to their apartments.



Today's Positives:
1. I heard today that the Omaha bus company accepted my application to take handicapped transportation (Moby). As soon as my bus pass arrives in the mail I will be able to have the bus arrive at the door for me and my wheelchair or walker. My pass will be good for six months.

2. I attended "Joint Camp" today at the hospital. It was an hour long lecture with information needed by me before my total knee replacement surgery which will be on May 29th.

3. After "Joint Camp" Friend Nancy and I went out to Village Inn for lunch. It was free "pie" day at the V.I.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have followed you before and really always but my blog changed. I want you to know that I am still praying for you and have been following you in your progress! Glad to hear you are up and around a bit more. Keep you in my prayers still! Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete