Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why am I Thankful ?

Photo by http://download-free-pictures.com/


Why am I Thankful?
1. I am thankful for Eternal Life in Jesus and that I know that "My Redeemer Lives"
2. I am thankful for physical life and health. I am a 4 1/2 year ovarian cancer survivor.
3. I am thankful for family. I have four married brothers, 8 nieces and nephews, a loving StepMother, 2 living step siblings with 8 step nieces and nephews and lots of grand nieces and nephews and of course an Aunt, Uncles and lots and lots of cousins!
4. I am thankful that I am a missionary in Africa. I've been here over thirty years and love what I do.
5. I am thankful for my missionary family. All my colleagues and also their children who call me, "Aunt Carolyn".
6. I am thankful for all my friends, prayer supporters, those who write me emails, those who gave to my new car, those who support me financially.
7. I am thankful for a new Nissan Patrol and that the title for the vehicle was finally issued!
8. I am thankful for cell phones in the jungle.
9. I am thankful for electricity in the jungle.
10. I am thankful for satellite TV in the jungle.
11. I am thankful for satellite internet in the jungle.
12. I am thankful for a Vonage internet phone in the jungle and that I have unlimited phone calls to the USA and Canada! WooHoo. I have a US phone number.
13. I am thankful for a bridge over our river. From 1977 to 1994 I had to cross my car from one side of town to the other on a glorified raft!
14. I am thankful that my cousin sent me an invitation to SparkPeople and that I opened it rather deleted it!
15. I am thankful that SparkPeople is FREE!
16. I am thankful that with SparkPeople I have been able to lose 20 pounds , rather than gain 20 pounds!!! WooHoo.

My list could go on and on..........

No comments:

Post a Comment