Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Back in Africa....and Driving!!

I have tried several times to post a blog letting people know that I'm back in Africa but each time I write... my blog does not post. I'm not sure if it's an internet problem or what.

My friend Nancy Stauffer and I arrived in Africa on December the 12th. See the photo of us at the Libreville Guest House. I now have my long term visa which lasts two years. We took the ride down to where I live and are getting settled in. My house is all decorated up for Christmas and Nancy is now baking some Christmas cookies. :-)

Today's Positives:
1. We had good flights to Africa and I have my long term visa.
2. I'm about settled in at my house.
3. My house is all decorated up for Christmas.
4. I am able to drive my vehicle...using my left foot/leg to work the clutch!



No comments:

Post a Comment