Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Day + Packing!

I had a nice Thanksgiving Day. I was at my Step Brother's home at noon. Then I went to my cousin's home at 4pm. I ate plenty the first meal and very little the second meal. I never felt stuffed for which I am thankful.



Now I am busy packing up my belongings into plastic bins, suitcases or a throw away pile. I move from my apartment this next week. On Tuesday friends with a truck will arrive to put my bins into storage in someone's basement. Thursday another truck will pick up my furniture. Between now and Friday I will move my suitcases over to my Step Mom's house where I will stay for ten days before flying back to Africa. I am being very careful to leave plenty of spaces to walk so that I do not trip over my piles of "stuff"!



Today's Positives:
1. Today I weigh what I weighed before Thanksgiving.
2. I am making progress with my packing.
3. It is chilly outside but I have no where to go. I'm staying inside today.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment