Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

GRADUATION plus Rain!


This morning I "graduated" from hospital Physical Therapy. After 38 outpatient trips to the PT department, I have completed all that I will do there. Those 38 trips did not count my 8 weeks of INPATIENT PT and my three weeks of home care all over the past 6 plus months!

My Physical Therapist measured my knee bend. Results:

August 31st.... PT bent my knee 90 degrees. I bent my knee 84 degrees.
Sept 10th... PT bent my knee 91-92 degrees. I bent my knee 80 degrees.
Today.... PT bent my knee 96 degrees. I bent my knee 86 degrees!!!

I'm still making progress, even though I went one entire week between PT appointments. That means that my workouts at the Wellness Center are helping me improve my "BEND"! Praise the Lord!

To celebrate Graduation I went out to eat brunch. It was raining quite hard so I came home rather than go shopping. The sun is now out so perhaps I'll run some errands.

Today's Positives:
1. Today I made good progress in bending my knee.
2. I graduated from PT!
3. Omaha had a good rain to help in this drought we've been in.

Enjoy a cute photo that I call "The Squeeze" I got it in an email from the website:
www.funny-potato.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment