Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

PT Progress + Surprise Visitors!


Wednesday at Physical Therapy I made Progress. Before that I had bent my knee 70 degrees but Wednesday I bent it 75 degrees. Before that the Physical Therapist had bent my knee 75 degrees but Wednesday she bent it 83 degrees!

Just after I had lunch today I got a call from my brother Bill and he and my sister-in-law Shari were in town for Shari's 35th High School reunion. They live in Colorado. I had seen Bill awhile back but I had not seen Shari since last Summer at a family reunion. They came over and we chatted for about an hour. Here are two photos, one of Shari and Bill and the other is of Bill and me.





Today's Positives:
1. I had a good morning session at Physical Therapy. Even got to show the PT that I could walk without the cane. Of course I was walking right next to the paralleled bar, just in case. She gave me suggestions to make my walk more natural. I'll still be using my cane but it felt good knowing that I could walk without it!
2. I had an unexpected visit with my brother Bill and sister-in-law Shari.
3. It's FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment