Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Party Time!

On Monday afternoon one of the Nursing Students invited the class and professors over to her house for an end of the year PARTY! Here are some of the photos from that afternoon:



The Students were dancing with joy! I'm sure that they burned a lot of calories!



Me with a few of those who were at the party.



The whole "bunch" of us!



Today's Positives:

1. I walked over 2 1/2 miles today as Walk 2 of Week 4 of the 5K Walking Training Program. (my legs really ache tonight).
2. I got some more hospital bookkeeping done today.
3. I got my Visa this week. It's a visa that permits me to leave this African country and return  to it so that I can go to the States for an August vacation.

Thanks for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment