Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Resistance!

I'm in the capital city Libreville and some of us went out to eat supper. I had a very good chicken fahita pita sandwich and bottled water. Next to the cash register there was a long counter of pastries.

What I resisted:



Then on the way home we stopped and some of us bought (deluxe) Magnum Ice cream bars.

What I did NOT resist:



Nuf said!

Today's Positives:

1. I bought a new stove this morning. My other one had a gas leak and then had the thermostat fried with a lightening strike.
2. I wrote a news letter today.
3. I'm in Libreville and got to go out to eat supper this evening.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you a lot. I am not sure why God has placed you on my heart but He has. I am on a quest to get rid of all the scrap yarn and fabric in my house which I am turning into blankets. I was wondering if maybe you would have uses for them? I also have some hats and head bands that I made but I really just want them to go to good use. After praying I feel that I should see if you could use them where they are really needed.
    Still praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete