Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

SNOWING in SPRING!!

Happy Spring! I am in Connecticut where it is now SNOWING. We may get 3-5 inches. Every prediction is different. I am lodged in a Hotel for this five day conference, looking out the window. I will go out this evening. I hope I will not need the boots that I brought along.

I have been able to do some site seeing this week. I ate lunch one day in the Curtis House, the oldest Inn in CT.



I was in the oldest church in Woodbury, CT.



I saw they grave of Fanny Crosby. She wrote thousands of Hymns such as, Blessed Assurance, All The Way My Saviour Leads Me, I Am Thine O Lord, Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross, Praise Him, Praise Him, Rescue The Perishing, To God Be The Glory, and Tell Me The Story Of Jesus. Fanny's grave marker was very small and said, "She hath done what she could". Later friends made another much larger grave marker for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment