Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

This & That !

I'm going to ramble a bit today....

It's Sunday and I went to Nzoundou Chapel for church this morning. I took three American visitors along so they could see a this small African church.

I watched "Top Chef" on TV as I ate lunch. Now I'm doing a SP blog.

I have just a bit over three weeks before my trip to the States and I have a long list of things to do. This afternoon I'm going to look through my freezer and see what I will use up and what I will sell or give away. Since I'll be gone for six months, I'll completely empty out my freezer and fridge and not leave them plugged in for that time.

Last night I had a dinner party for Dinah, a nurse who studied Midwifery with me and who finished up in September. I had just not given her the Certificate yet. After eating we all watched a movie in French, a comedy. I'm glad to have finally finished with all the classes and paperwork for the three midwives who have studied with me this past year.


My class on Obstetrical Pathology will finish in about ten days or so. I have a few classes to give, one set of exams to correct and the final exam to write, give and correct.

I'm having guests for dinner again tomorrow night. My plan this time, meatloaf. Don't know what I'll fix to go with it.

I'm designing a prayer card, type of business card. I would like to order them so that I'll have them when I arrive in the States an start doing speaking in churches. I'm going to use one of my new profile photos on it. I'm now downloading a free publishing software so I can design the card and then I'll order them online.

Well, I should get up out of this recliner and get to my freezer!!

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment