Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Visits

Last week I had visits from three brothers. Larry and his wife Leslie were in Omaha the evening of March 24 until the morning of March 26th. We had lots of fun chatting and going out to Applebee's, Chipotle's and Pepper Jack's. To the right see a photo of Larry, Leslie and I in the March wind of Omaha!

During the weekend, March 29-30, I had visits from brothers Glenn and Bill. Glenn came with his grown daughter Kristi. Bill came with his grown daughter Loni. We visited the Village Inn, China One Buffet! We also visited my Uncle Dean and cousins. See a photo of Glenn, Carolyn, Uncle Dean and Bill.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn,
    Hope you are feeling better and so happy you were able to visit all of your family. Praying for your return trip. I am about half way through with curtains and have enough material to make some more smocks for you guys and students.
    Go with God Love Sue

    ReplyDelete