Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day!

In honor of the Inauguration of President Elect Barack Obama, I show you the photo of the new "Cafe Pub Barack Obama" that is now in my little town here in the jungles of Africa! I hear that there is also a second new cafe in town that has a similar name.

I have satellite TV so will be turning on CNN at 5pm to watch the Inauguration program and of course at 6pm (my time) when Barack Obama is sworn in as the 44th President of the United States of America

I have had company over for dinner so many times lately that for tonight I invited a few people over but asked them to bring their own "picnic". We'll eat together while watching the Inauguration but I will not have to fix it! That way I will be able to eat a simple, healthy meal and not have to fix food fit for company!

No comments:

Post a Comment